A RECIPE FROM MIDORI’S KITCHEN
Whisky Chicken Breasts
1 skinless boneless chicken whole breast (two pieces), sliced thin (not paper thin)
2 to 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons whisky
1 to 2 eggs beaten with 1/2 to 1 teaspoon water
1. Mix garlic, soy sauce, whisky, pepper.
2. Marinate the chicken in #1 for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Dredge the chicken pieces in flour
4. Coat the chicken in egg wash.
5. Coat the pan with olive oil.
6. In a heated pan, saute/pan-fry the chicken pieces over medium heat until done .
Serves 2 to 3 adults